Bravo Media kicked off its first-ever full-fledged fan reward program, @TheBravoholic, which recognizes loyal fans who actively engage with Bravo on Twitter. On a weekly basis, Bravo will be culling through fan tweets to pinpoint its “Bravoholic of the Week” — the most socially savvy active fan who avidly tweets about the network.
Each lucky winner will earn control of Bravo’s new Twitter account, @TheBravoholic, for a week. In addition, they will receive the following Bravoholic perks:
- One question from @TheBravoholic will be answered by Andy Cohen live on “Watch What Happens Live.”
- One tweet from @TheBravoholic will appear on a “Real Housewives Social Edition” episode.
- @BravoTV will follow weekly winners’ personal Twitter account and give a “shout out” to the winners once they’ve been selected.
- On-air snipe congratulating the “Bravoholic of the Week” will air during one primetime series.
- Each weekly winner will enter into the “Bravoholic Hall of Fame” feature on www.bravotv.com/thebravoholic.
- Each weekly winner will receive a Bravo prize pack ($50 value).
“Bravo is home to one of television’s most socially engaged audiences, so we’re always looking for innovative ways to bring our viewers into the fun,” said Ellen Stone, SVP of Marketing, Bravo. “Giving fans the chance to earn official Bravoholic status is another way of giving back to our most dedicated viewers.”
To participate, Bravoholic potentials need to tweet about Bravo using official show hashtags such as #WWHL, or tag @BravoTV in their tweets. Bravoholic potentials will be determined by a panel of judges who will review eligible entries received during each weekly entry period and select one weekly winner based on the following criteria: originality (25%), creativity (25%), engagement (25%) and capturing the essence of Bravo’s voice, tone and programming (25%). Engagement is based on the number of times a user’s entry gets re-tweeted, mentioned and quoted during each weekly entry period. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter.
To get started, fans can start following @TheBravoholic Twitter account now for more information.
Follow @tvfishbowl for your Television, Movie, Celebrity, Pop Culture, and Gossip scoop— TVFishBowl (@TVFishBowl) April 9, 2013