I knew from day one the Frankel vs Hoppy divorce was going to get ugly, and now it’s turned uglier, you won’t believe what she wants. As we told you yesterday Bethenny in her divorce filing asked for primary custody of their daughter Bryn and wants Jason to pay her alimony, today we’re learning that’s not all she wants. Take a look at this laundry list provided to TVFishbowl by source close to the couple.
- Child support … retroactive from the date she filed for divorce
- Medical, dental, optical, therapeutic, and orthodontic expenses for HER and her child
- Life insurance that makes both her and the kid beneficiaries
- Jason out of their marital residence for good. Bethenny is asking for exclusive occupancy.
- Bethenny wants primary physical custody of 2-year-old Bryn.
I’m loving how Bethenny’s reported net worth is dropping with each new day! Day one her net worth was reportedly north of $100 million, today it’s reportedly between $25 million and $55 million, how does one lose or misplace $25 to $75 million? Before this divorce hits the courts, I’m guessing she’s going to be flat broke! Look for a Bethenny Frankel’s flat broke and homeless piece coming soon I’m sure.
Bethenny also wants the judge to enforce the couples prenup dated March 23, 2010, signed 5 days before they were married. I’m guessing there might some issue with the enforceability of the prenup.
Follow @tvfishbowl for your Television, Movie, Celebrity, Pop Culture, and Gossip scoop— TVFishBowl (@TVFishBowl) April 9, 2013